Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5.1 Solaris Client Install

2008-01-25 13:12:26
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5.1 Solaris Client Install
From: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 11:55:20 -0600
Any Solaris server will work.  All you care about is that the client type matches so that the master bundles up the right pieces and ships it off to the target's /tmp directory.

   .../Ed

On Jan 25, 2008 11:07 AM, weberp <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com> wrote:

That won't work if you can't get to the admin server from the master, will it?  Or have I misunderstood you?  I'm slowly getting there I think by stripping all the dross out of the ftp_to_client script.

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts AT ewilts DOT org