Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] 71 errors

2008-01-23 14:25:21
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] 71 errors
From: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: "Weathers, Matt" <mweathe AT fbinsmi DOT com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 12:57:13 -0600
On Jan 23, 2008 7:03 AM, Weathers, Matt <mweathe AT fbinsmi DOT com> wrote:

We recently upgraded to Netbackup 6.5.1.  Since the upgrade, we have had some instances of errors backing up the Shadow Copy Components:\ drive. The problem is that Shadow Copy Components:\ is in the exclude list for these clients. Any ideas why it is trying to back this up? I have just noticed this since going to 6.5.1.

Symantec just published this article:  http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/295492.htm

   .../Ed

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA