Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] The NBU FAQ needs you

2008-01-22 18:01:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] The NBU FAQ needs you
From: "Curtis Preston" <cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 17:47:09 -0500
Are you the type of person on this list that ANSWERS questions more than
you ask them?  If so, the NetBackup FAQ needs you.  I don't want to call
out any names, but you know who you are.

It's hosted on my site, backupcentral.com, and is WOEFULLY out of date.
(I think it MIGHT have some 4.5 stuff in it, but that's about it.)  It
can be found at the following URL:

http://tinyurl.com/yqff7j

I will be glad to help, but most of you use NBU much more frequently
than I do, so the answers are better coming from YOU.

If you're interested, please reply to this message and I'll tell you how
to get started.  Even one or two updated questions are worth a lot to
the thousands of users that are perusing the FAQ for answers.

---
W. Curtis Preston
Backup Blog @ www.backupcentral.com
VP Data Protection, GlassHouse Technologies