Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] BackupExec questions

2008-01-16 09:32:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] BackupExec questions
From: "Michael Graff Andersen" <mian71 AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:19:57 +0100
Hello

I have just upgraded our BackupExec system to 11D from 11D, after I
have some issues:
Remote install to one client keeps saying that the is already a connection
Another keeps giving Authentication failed on connection even though I
can log in with the user the service is running as. This exchange 2007
server was the reason for our upgrade.
The third seem to have a problem with the pre/post jobs after the upgrade

Any ideas/suggestion will be appreicated

Regards
Michael