Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backing up Leopard clients

2008-01-14 07:20:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backing up Leopard clients
From: Don Klebba <donklebba AT quickenloans DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 07:11:22 -0500
I recently upgraded one of my Mac clients from Mac OS 10.4.11 to 10.5.1
(Leopard). I'm running netbackup 6.5.1 on both the master server and the Mac
client. The Mac client was able to backup before going to 10.5.1., now I'm
getting 54 errors, unable to connect to client. I'm no longer able to telnet
to port 13782 on the Mac.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can resolve this?
--
Don Klebba
Quicken Loans