Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Upgrading NetBackup to 6.5 from 6.0MP4 on Windows 2003

2008-01-07 10:17:17
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Upgrading NetBackup to 6.5 from 6.0MP4 on Windows 2003
From: Mike Kiles <mikekiles AT yahoo DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 06:52:30 -0800 (PST)
On Friday I upgraded Authorizarion and Authentication
to 1.4, then installed NBU6.5, added BMR software and
applied patch 6.5.1

Over the weekend about 50% of my jobs failed inclding
catalog backup failing with status 25. Most other jobs
failed with error 11.

Any one experienced anything like this after upgrading
from 6.0MP4 to 6.5.1 on Windows Master?

Thx