Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] BPCOVERAGE in 6.0

2008-01-07 09:48:12
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] BPCOVERAGE in 6.0
From: "Randy Samora" <Randy.Samora AT stewart DOT com>
To: "Ludovic Drolez" <ldrolez AT debian DOT org>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 08:20:03 -0600
I was looking in the Commands for Windows manual and I didn't see
bpcoverage so I thought it had been changed.  I upgraded from 5.1 to 6.0
MP5 without really researching the various changes in the new version.
I'm still trying to catch up with the new error codes, parent/child
jobs, and some of the obsolete commands.  I should be totally caught up
right around the time the next rev is released :)

Thanks,
Randy