Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Script Restores?

2008-01-03 15:45:17
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Script Restores?
From: Kristofer <kristofer AT cybernetik DOT net>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 14:34:36 -0600 (CST)
You can restore from the command-line using "bprestore", and you can backup using "bpbackup".  As far as choosing what you're going restore and from when, I'm not sure exactly how your backups are laid out or anything so you're going to have to look at the Command Reference or man pages for bprestore to see if you can find a relatively easy way to script it for your needs.  But the tools are available from the command-line to make the restores happen from a script.