Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Veritas pricing guide

2007-12-19 11:54:23
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Veritas pricing guide
From: Jeff Cleverley <jeff.cleverley AT avagotech DOT com>
To: Mike Andres <mandres AT brocade DOT com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 09:32:19 -0700
Greetings,

I've received several requests for the guide.  I went looking for where I found it and it is on Symantec's web page at this address:

http://eval.symantec.com/mktginfo/products/Sales_Docs/Data_Protection/nbu_51_plguide_final_060304.pdf

I noticed that at least  how drives for virtual tape libraries seemed to have changed from previous versions.  This could have swayed my decision of purchasing a NearStore towards a VTL.  Other things may have changed also.

Since it is on their web page and available to the public, I don't think they can complain about who gets it.  I found this from google because I couldn't find it using the search engine on their web page :-)

Jeff

Mike Andres wrote:
Could I get a copy as well?

Thanks,