Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Catalog backups in 6.x (something that affects us all)

2007-12-18 13:57:29
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Catalog backups in 6.x (something that affects us all)
From: Jared.Seaton AT mylanlabs DOT com
To: "Justin Piszcz" <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 13:45:00 -0500

Found this originally when browsing the upgrade portal:

http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/287674.htm

Then I downloaded all the PDF's and select the Title column in Windows Detail view, and most of the PDF's will have the Title field included :-)

There are a few very good step-by-step VxSS install guides

Jared M. Seaton
Recovery Administrator
Mylan Inc.
304-554-5926
304-685-1389 (Cell)

"Justin Piszcz" <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

12/18/2007 01:42 PM

Jared.Seaton AT mylanlabs DOT com
cc
veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu, veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Subject
Re: [Veritas-bu] Catalog backups in 6.x (something that affects us all)

And how did you come about finding that cheat sheet?  Just browsing all of
the online PDFS?