Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Exchange Public Folders Backups problem

2007-12-07 09:03:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Exchange Public Folders Backups problem
From: "Gregory Demilde" <gdemilde AT gmail DOT com>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 14:48:53 +0100
Dear all,

We are running MS Exchange public folders backups and we see that some of the directories are missing from the backups. I put the logs on max on the client and found out that there are no mention of them in the logs.  I ran a backup specifying the missing directory and the error I found in the logs was "Invalid directory".

Has anyone of you already encountered the issue?

We are running NBU 6.0 MP5 and the client is 6.0 MP4.

Greg

--
Gregory DEMILDE
Email : gdemilde AT gmail DOT com