Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Cannot expire media

2007-12-03 09:55:46
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Cannot expire media
From: Dave Markham <dave.markham AT fjserv DOT net>
To: dave.markham AT fjserv DOT net
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 14:38:45 +0000
And to add when i do bpexdate -m <tape> -d 0 -force im getting message

"requested media id was not found in the EMM database"

I know that as it was written on the SAN media server that the tape can
only be used by that media server but i assumed the upgrade brought all
data into the EMM database

Cheers