Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] sso help

2007-11-27 11:48:15
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] sso help
From: "Cruice, Daniel \(US - Glen Mills\)" <dcruice AT deloitte DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 11:28:31 -0500
Yea...we were having issues where a drives would lose a path for no
apparent reason, we also had a drive once or twice just simply
disappear.  So we have had luck with it.  Another tip HP filled us in
on, is with persistent bindings, there is no sense on have your robot
control host having multiple paths, it will only accept one and one
only.  They have told us that there are rare occasions where with two
paths it may cause some contention with the library.  If you want I can
send you a document that HP gave to me which outlines both procedures.
Shoot me your e-mail address to dcruice AT deloitte DOT com.  Not sure in the
Veritas forum will allow attachments.

Thanks
Dan