Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] T2000 vaulting performance with VTL/LTO3

2007-11-19 04:47:42
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] T2000 vaulting performance with VTL/LTO3
From: "Gregory Demilde" <gdemilde AT gmail DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 10:30:53 +0100
Chris,

Which version of Solaris are you using. You might have a look on the following URL. There are some parameters to tune for the T2000.

http://www.sun.com/servers/coolthreads/tnb/parameters.jsp#2

Besides, what does the bptm logs say about the buffers? According to you settings, you have only buffer 50 ms. I would increase the number of buffers to a higher number and see how it goes...

Greg