Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Any command line gurus around?

2007-11-14 15:51:36
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Any command line gurus around?
From: Justin Piszcz <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>
To: rcarlisle <rcarlisle AT serverwarecorp DOT com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 15:34:03 -0500 (EST)
I believe he means the commands *not* covered under the manual (and there are a lot)

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007, rcarlisle wrote:

Not sure what version of NBU you are running, so I am assuming 6.0....try
the NBU command line manual:

http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/279299.htm

There is one for 5.x and 6.5 as well if you are not running 6.0

Reneé Carlisle
ServerWare Corporation