Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Suggestions Plz!

2007-11-12 11:56:41
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Suggestions Plz!
From: ckstehman AT pepco DOT com
To: "Pillapalem, Smitha" <SPillapalem AT entertainment DOT com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 11:33:44 -0500

We are thinking about using PureDisk for some remote sites.
And phasing in a disk based solution for other backups.
=============================
Carl Stehman
IT Distributed Services Team
Pepco Holdings, Inc.
202-331-6619
Pager 301-765-2703
ckstehman AT pepco DOT com

"Pillapalem, Smitha" <SPillapalem AT Entertainment DOT com>
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

11/12/2007 11:30 AM

"Pillapalem, Smitha" <SPillapalem AT Entertainment DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
cc
Subject
Re: [Veritas-bu] Suggestions Plz!

Any suggestions/recommendations plz ???