Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Newbie netbackup request

2007-11-08 17:15:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Newbie netbackup request
From: habscout <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 13:30:26 -0800
I'm assisting a Netbackup administrator, and we have an output file that
appears to be generated from Netbackup but we cannot tell which command is
doing it.  The Netbackup version is 5.0 and this is running on a Solaris 9
server. Here's a sample of the output:

2007-09-05 client1 nbuserver1 Workstations Full 0 0
2007-09-05 client1 nbuserver1 DNS1 Incremental 0 0

Can someone please tell me which command produces this output ?