Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Trial version NetBackup

2007-11-07 14:54:55
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Trial version NetBackup
From: Jared.Seaton AT mylanlabs DOT com
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 14:34:20 -0500

Call Symantec.

Jared M. Seaton
Recovery Administrator
Mylan Inc.
304-554-5926
304-685-1389 (Cell)

"keph" <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

11/07/2007 01:48 PM
Please respond to
VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
cc
Subject
[Veritas-bu]  Trial version NetBackup

Do I have to try to buy NetBackup? And will they let me to download it and will give a trial key free of charge? Or it's nessery to pay even for trial key?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged, proprietary and/or confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, duplication or other use of this message and/or its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message and its attachments.  Thank you.