Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] is it possible to integrate 2 master server databases into 1?

2007-11-01 07:35:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] is it possible to integrate 2 master server databases into 1?
From: mark wragge <mark_t_wragge AT yahoo DOT ie>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 10:32:20 +0000 (GMT)
We have two solaris master servers runnning netbackup 5. We would like to integrate these into one master server. Is it possible to integrate one of the master serrvers catalog into another master server so that we have just one master server and one catalog.

The data in the catalogs has infinite retention so we cannot wait for the data to expire and one of the master servers must be decomissioned.

What options do we have?

Thanks.