Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Oracle BCV on EMC Clariion systems ?

2007-10-25 13:56:16
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Oracle BCV on EMC Clariion systems ?
From: "Michael Graff Andersen" <mian71 AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 19:35:18 +0200
For me it is a BCV (Business Continous Volume) regardless of what the
disk vendor calls their mirror/snapshot function, the first name from
Compaq sticks in my head.

@Kate thanks, I will give that a throughout read also.

@Jeff, don't think we will need to buy San Copy as it is for between
disk systems after what I'm told