Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NB 6.5 - Vault session file is empty

2007-10-22 09:54:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NB 6.5 - Vault session file is empty
From: "Kevin Whittaker" <Kevin.Whittaker AT syniverse DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 09:33:19 -0400

All,

Ok.... Well my weekend is done and I am currently running 6.5 instead of 5.1.   Yippee!

There has been a handful of issues.

One of them is the detail.log session log is empty.  Vaulting is working just fine, just not logging anything with in the detail.log file.

I assume there must be an option to turn this on, but I have yet to find it on the website or within the Vault PDF.

Has anybody run into this?  If so, what was the fix?

Kevin Whittaker
Syniverse Technologies
Systems Engineer - UNIX Admin
Work: (813) 637-5502