Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Tapeless backup environments?

2007-10-19 04:14:47
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Tapeless backup environments?
From: "WEAVER, Simon (external)" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>
To: "'Curtis Preston'" <cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com>, bob944 AT attglobal DOT net, veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 09:00:42 +0100
How about setting up a white board / aka NetMeeting !

I think this thread has gone on for some time now, and yet there still
appears to be 2 different opinions.

Not going to please everyone.....!  :-) personally, I would not be worried
about it and will just step out of the debate and move on.

Right or wrong, I really don't care that much :-)

But anyhow, something like DIGG Whiteboard might help - think its still free
if those wishing to continue the debate want to continue offline :-)

Bye !

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email: Simon.Weaver AT Astrium.eads DOT net