Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Some info on my experiences with 10GbE

2007-10-18 04:49:14
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Some info on my experiences with 10GbE
From: "Mellor, Adam A." <Adam.Mellor AT woodside.com DOT au>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 16:30:40 +0800
Also, Very Interested,

My backup servers are 8core T2000's, we will be putting the SUN nxge 10Gbit cards into them.

I have only seen poor results from the card in back to back configuration (the network is not at 10Gbit yet). so far i have been misserable with results in line with Mr Preston's.

More that happy (Change controll permitting) to duplicate your setup with the 8 core boxes.

Adam.