Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] (Conclusion) Are my SQL DBA's lying to me?

2007-10-13 07:38:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] (Conclusion) Are my SQL DBA's lying to me?
From: "Bobby Williams" <bobbyrjw AT comcast DOT net>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 07:24:23 -0400
I will take the Audience answer that each dbf of the instance comes as a separate backup job.

I think that the best answer is convert to a disk based backup and not use the SQL agent.

Thanks for the input.

(It is nice to be able to ask this group for answers and opinions about issues that we don't see a lot of)

Bobby Williams
2205 Peterson Drive
Chattanooga, Tennessee  37421
423-296-8200