Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 6.5 Features that aren't yet available?

2007-10-10 12:30:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 6.5 Features that aren't yet available?
From: bthessel <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 06:38:56 -0700
I am debating on upgrading from 6.0 to 6.5 to gain some of the new disk
features and the BMR that is now included but it seems like the more I read the
more features that are not actually implemented yet, even though they were
announced as being part of 6.5. Is there a definitive list of what works today
vs. what will be available in in 6.5.1, 6.5.2, ........?