Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Policy settings are reverting

2007-09-28 07:18:48
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Policy settings are reverting
From: "Veritas Netbackup" <backupicici AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Steve Hoenir" <stevehoenir AT hotmail DOT com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 16:22:43 +0530
Did you use...seprate consoles...! I mean did you change settings using the windows console and now trying to view them using a java console. Get back to using the console that you used to make the changes. I had problems in this case.

Try verifying the settings using commands.

Regards,
PP BIJU KRISHNAN