Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restoring Log Data

2007-09-24 15:47:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restoring Log Data
From: gturner <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 12:28:16 -0700
Running 6.0MP4 over W2K3 standard svr SP2

I recently changed the Clean-up on my Master server from 90 to 365 days.
Does anyone know of a way to recover the data that has been cleaned up?  Going
back to say... The beginning of the year?

I need to be able to verify if a certain database backup ran during certain
selected days during the year (SOX Audit)