Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Catalog sharing

2007-09-24 09:21:26
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Catalog sharing
From: "Preston, Douglas L" <dpreston AT landam DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 08:55:36 -0400
NBU 6.0 and 6.5 the master server license and media server license are
the same licennse.  If you have master servers at your remote locations
you can change them to media servers and point them to your EMM server.

Doug Preston
Systems Engineer
Land America Tax and Flood Services
Phone 626-339-5221 Ext 1104
Email  dlpreston AT landam DOT com

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may constitute a communication
that is legally privileged. It is not intended for transmission to, or
receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If you have received this
electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system
without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail, so that our
address record can be corrected.