Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Script to label expired tapes in a VTL

2007-09-24 03:10:22
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Script to label expired tapes in a VTL
From: "Curtis Preston" <cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com>
To: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>, "Clem Kruger" <clem AT re-thinking-it DOT com>, <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 02:53:55 -0400
I try not to comment on specific named products in a public forum.
(People tend to do crazy things like sue me.)  Having said that, make
sure you ask an SE familiar with that product what type of performance
you should expect.

---
W. Curtis Preston
Backup Blog @ www.backupcentral.com
VP Data Protection, GlassHouse Technologies