Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] How to roll back if nbpushdata failed on media server ?

2007-09-23 23:11:12
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] How to roll back if nbpushdata failed on media server ?
From: ssloh AT singnet.com DOT sg
To: veritas-bu <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:56:35 +0800 (SGT)
Thanks to refer me to below links which I had done all the reading.
http://library.veritas.com/docs/282326
http://support.veritas.com/docs/285223).

If yours read my question carefully, there is not roll back procedure for media
server.
The links above is the roll back procedure for master and media server, which
roll back master to 5.1 then do those steps on 5.x media servers.

My question again.
My master already upgraded to 6.0MP4. What I want is the roll back if I failed
#nbpushdata upgrade on media server. NOT MASTER AND MEDIA.

Hope I make it clear this round. Thanks.