Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Reg: Schedule backup

2007-09-19 23:12:40
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Reg: Schedule backup
From: ramaswamy savi <hema180 AT yahoo DOT com>
To: Jared.Seaton AT mylanlabs DOT com, VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu, veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 19:34:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hi
Frequency set is calender schedule on every week friday at 9.00 PM

Regards
Hemalatha
Jared.Seaton AT mylanlabs DOT com wrote:

What is the schedule frequency set to?

Jared M. Seaton
Recovery Administrator
Mylan Laboratories Inc.
304-554-5926
304-685-1389 (Cell)

"ramaswamy savi" <hema180 AT yahoo DOT com>
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
09/19/2007 11:45 AM
VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
cc

Subject
[Veritas-bu] Reg: Schedule backup

Hi
    The backup has been scheduled on friday at 10.00 PM, but it does n't  start at specified time at all, for past four weeks i am starting the backup maunally.

It works fine in manuall backup.

I installed the patch mp4 in solaris server with solaris client in master server , after that to update the mp4 patch to all clinet from master , I installed all clients in Master server. I  pushed the patch mp4  from master to all client using update_client all all,  but all the client has 6.0 only. so i manually installed patch in all client. Before applying the patch also i had same issue. Pls let me know how to rectify it

Regards
Hemalatha.N.R

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
Check out fitting
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged, proprietary and/or confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, duplication or other use of this message and/or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message and its attachments. Thank you.