Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Reg: Schedule backup

2007-09-19 11:56:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Reg: Schedule backup
From: ramaswamy savi <hema180 AT yahoo DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 08:38:20 -0700 (PDT)
Hi
    The backup has been scheduled on friday at 10.00 PM, but it does n't  start at specified time at all, for past four weeks i am starting the backup maunally.

It works fine in manuall backup.

I installed the patch mp4 in solaris server with solaris client in master server , after that to update the mp4 patch to all clinet from master , I installed all clients in Master server. I  pushed the patch mp4  from master to all client using update_client all all,  but all the client has 6.0 only. so i manually installed patch in all client. Before applying the patch also i had same issue. Pls let me know how to rectify it

Regards
Hemalatha.N.R

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?