Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] I miss NBU!

2007-09-12 03:31:29
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] I miss NBU!
From: "lamont stratus" <lamont2k5 AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 15:17:13 +0800
Same here. Have to work with TSM on my new job.
Steeper learning curve than NBU.
:)

Thanks

On 9/2/07, Siano, James C < james.c.siano AT lmco DOT com> wrote:
I had to switch to Legato Networker.  I miss NBU!

How much I miss Netbackup!   Networker's client centric focus provides
So much less functionality and flexibility that was one was appreciative
for having.  Any problem that I may have ever encountered with Netbackup
was nothing compared to overall loss of use of the product.

Just wanted to vent.  Thank you for listening fellow Netbackup folks.