Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Cost of VTL vs DSU

2007-09-10 17:10:28
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Cost of VTL vs DSU
From: "Forester, Jack L" <jack.l.forester AT lmco DOT com>
To: Kevin Whittaker <Kevin.Whittaker AT syniverse DOT com>, VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:53:55 -0400
That's the opposite of what our Symantec rep and resellers told us.
We're getting 2 EDL4400s and are paying by the TB.  Not sure why
Symantec feels they're entitled to it, I think maybe Symantec has hired
some former RIAA execs.

Jack L. Forester, Jr.
UNIX Systems Administrator, Stf
Lockheed Martin Information Technology