Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Media Changer Utility for Solaris

2007-09-09 17:29:24
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Media Changer Utility for Solaris
From: "Curtis Preston" <cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com>
To: "Justin Piszcz" <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>, "selwyn" <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 17:14:43 -0400
I'm guessing this is something he wants to do before building the
library in NBU.  And the library needs to be built in NBU for robtest to
work.  Tldtest can be told which specific robotic device to use, but
robtest figures it out by listing libraries already defined.

So the question really is, "why not just use tldtest?"

Another answer might be to use mtx, the open source library manager.

---
W. Curtis Preston
Backup Blog @ www.backupcentral.com
VP Data Protection, GlassHouse Technologies