Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] )(*@^%)*(&@# Symantec Support

2007-09-07 03:04:17
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] )(*@^%)*(&@# Symantec Support
From: "WEAVER, Simon (external)" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>
To: "'Martin, Jonathan'" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>, veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 07:32:58 +0100
Well got to admit, I like them! And have proved useful in most cases. Had one US guy with a bad attitude problem, and I make a complaint and the call was directed to a decent guy within 20 mins!

If you have a problem, take the call higher and escalate with their call centre - they usually have methods to get the case directed straight away to another engineer.

Also, the feedback you give should help problems like this (we hope!)

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator