Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 6.0MP4 media server in cluster (VCS)

2007-09-03 07:05:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.0MP4 media server in cluster (VCS)
From: "Gregory Demilde" <gdemilde AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 12:42:59 +0200
Dear All,

Does anyone of you have experience in setting up a media server in VCS
on Solaris 10? The issue I have is the following :

- If I configure the devices using the wizard it add two entries for
each drive. One with a null path and the other with the correct path.
ltid does not start because one of the path is not starting with a "/"

- If I configure the drive with tpconfig, I must configure all my STU
with the physical names in order to devices to be assigned. But
restores fail.

Sincerely,
Greg

--