Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Apple xsan backups

2007-08-31 16:45:05
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Apple xsan backups
From: Dwayne Adams <dadams AT organic DOT com>
To: <Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 13:22:01 -0700
Hello,

Is anyone using Backup Exec or Netbackup to backup a Apple Xsan?  Please
share the details of your setup.  Do you use a StoreNext on another machine
to plug your backup server into the shared file system..etc.  I have been
tasked with developing a backup solution.  I would like to build on our
existing Symantec backup infrastructure...

Thanks in advance.

Dwayne Adams

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this
email or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient,
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
recipient, is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
immediately notify us by calling our Help Desk at (415) 581-5552 or
by e-mailing us at helpdesk AT organic DOT com.