Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Notify Scripts (without sending on retries)

2007-08-30 20:08:41
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Notify Scripts (without sending on retries)
From: "Ellis, Jason" <Jason.Ellis AT imb DOT com>
To: Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:41:43 -0700
This is pretty good; I've been looking for some ways to improve the e-mail
notification from NetBackup.

One of the things that I've wanted to do is also pull the Job ID and send that
in an e-mail. I also wanted to figure out how to include the file list for the
failed job in the e-mail.

Anybody out there doing anything like this?

Jason Ellis