Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Reg: update MP4 patch to multiple client at a time

2007-08-30 17:11:58
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Reg: update MP4 patch to multiple client at a time
From: "Len Boyle" <Len.Boyle AT sas DOT com>
To: "ramaswamy savi" <hema180 AT yahoo DOT com>, <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:55:13 -0400

Hello

For your UNIX clients you can use the update_clients command to update the netbackup client code and the update_dbclients netbackup command to update the netbackup agent code.

So to update all the clients running hp-ux11.11 on the  HP9000-800 boxes run the following command.

update_clients HP9000-800 HP-UX11.11

I do not know how to update the windows clients from an UNIX master. Our windows server folks have a tool that can install the netbackup  install package on a series of windows servers.

len