Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Way to list clients from a script?

2007-08-29 12:47:06
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Way to list clients from a script?
From: Abhishek.Dhingra AT mindspeed DOT com
To: "Barber, Layne Mr CTR US DISA CDM2" <layne.barber.ctr AT csd.disa DOT mil>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 21:57:46 +0530

run this command "/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bperror -U -backstat -hoursago 24 "  ,it will get you the status of last 24 hours backup, you can change the time as desired.Also you can inlude the comand in ur crontab file

Rgds
Abhishek

"Barber, Layne Mr CTR US DISA CDM2" <layne.barber.ctr AT csd.disa DOT mil>
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

08/29/2007 09:38 PM

<Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
cc
Subject
[Veritas-bu] Way to list clients from a script?

I want to be able to list all of the clients that I am backing up via a script that will email the results. Is there a way/cmd that will list all of the clients (even better all of the clients in all active policies) that I can execute from a script?

HP-UX 11.23

NBU 5.1 mp6

Thank You,