Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] bppllist as a non superuser

2007-08-28 12:16:17
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] bppllist as a non superuser
From: "rob worman" <rob AT worman DOT org>
To: "Kyle Oliver" <k_f_o AT yahoo DOT com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:54:10 -0500
well, bppllist is just parsing the data that it finds in
/usr/openv/netbackup/db/class/*

so depending on the amount / nature of the data you're trying to
extract, you could "roll your own" with cross-platform setuid
scripting of some sort.

not something I'd recommend, but technically feasible and you did ask
for "creative". ;-)

HTH
rob