Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Different Ways to Install Client Software

2007-08-27 15:32:35
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Different Ways to Install Client Software
From: "Austin Murphy" <austin.murphy AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Kevin Whittaker" <Kevin.Whittaker AT syniverse DOT com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 14:36:55 -0400
Each machine/OS type has its own install_client script that needs to
be changed from RSH to SSH.   I also found that it worked much better
when I used OpenSSH.   SunSSH was horrid.  You also need to make sure
agent-forwarding is enabled.

If you are already using SSH for administration, using it for
netbackup installs is trivial. It is certainly a lot easier than
installing from CD.

Austin