Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Different drive types with one robot

2007-08-27 08:50:15
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Different drive types with one robot
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: "Evsyukov, Sergey" <Sergey.Evsyukov AT megafonmoscow DOT ru>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 08:21:29 -0400
Go into your barcode rules add something like.

######L2 - hcart2 (current) Scratch
######L3 - hcart3 (new rule) Scratch

You might want to get rid of a <DEFAULT> rule in this case.

Netbackup will only use hcart2 media with hcart2 tape drives and 3 with 3 etc...

Depending on your version it might say 1/2 inch cartridge (hcart.)

-Jonathan