Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] 10GB network + perf questions etc

2007-08-26 19:29:45
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] 10GB network + perf questions etc
From: "Curtis Preston" <cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com>
To: "Nick Majeran" <nmajeran AT gmail DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 19:05:55 -0400

Edson said:
>All of server reach a peak of around 2-2.5 Gbps (250-300 MB/s). Using
iperf, >we could reach 3 Gbps using NC510F; unfortunately, it seems that
the 64-bit >version driver is buggy,

I think my point is still valid then.  No one seems to be going beyond
250 MB/s -- maybe 400 MB/s with extreme pain -- with "10 Gb Ethernet."
I haven't heard from anyone doing a full TOE card, though.