Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Error 41

2007-08-22 15:44:22
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Error 41
From: "Major, Rusty" <RMajor AT vericenter DOT com>
To: <jorge AT desousa DOT com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 14:25:22 -0500
This is true. If your logs are set to max, you will see the last entry
in the log show NBU trying to use VSS. You can verify issues with VSS by
running NTBackup to backup the system state. If that is not successful,
backups will not run while VSS is enabled. Impact of VSS not running is
that Shadow Copy Components (System State) will not be captured.

-Rusty