Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 5.1

2007-08-18 01:48:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 5.1
From: naymyotun <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 23:54:44 -0700
Hi all,
        I have my netbackup 5.1 master. When I run the MP( maintenance pack )
on it, i cannot run because the option" install to this computer" radio button
is dim and cannot be selected. Another option" select the computer from
available compuers from network" can be chosen.
        Anybody can advise how to run he MP smoothly? Thanks for your kind
reply.