Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] VERITAS backup for Solaris zones

2007-08-17 15:59:47
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] VERITAS backup for Solaris zones
From: "Mike Day" <mike.day AT inovis DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 12:38:06 -0700

I ran into write protect errors when I tried to install the Solaris client on some zones.  When I discussed this with the admin these were his questions.

Can someone answer them for me please?

Thanks,

Mike Day

We need to know how to backup and restore a Solaris 10 server configured with multiple non-global zones.

·         How to install the client global zone

·         How configure the backup job for the global and non-global zones

·         How to restore a zone/configuration on original or replacement servers