Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Odd Policy Behavior

2007-08-14 09:58:41
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Odd Policy Behavior
From: "Brooks, Jason" <brooksje AT longwood DOT edu>
To: "Swartwood, Bob" <bswartw AT fbinsmi DOT com>, "'veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu'" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 09:26:49 -0400
That's what I was guessing.  Based on some previous conversations here, I
just finished breaking out all the clients into discrete policies.
Hopefully, they'll be fine.  I'll probably leave them deactivated until my
weekend full cycle and recreate the same, broken policy to keep it going
this week.  Or would either way trigger a full?