Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status 71 when backing up a network drive

2007-08-13 17:20:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status 71 when backing up a network drive
From: gturner <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:54:20 -0700
Hello All,

Don't know if this has been discussed already.  I've gone back 10 pages with no
success.

Running 6.0MP4 on a W2K3 master server
My client is a W2K3 R2 server.

Ive set up my bpstart_notify.bat file with the following line:
net use M: \\server\sharname password /USER:domain name\user name

Then set up my policy to reflect M:\ in the backup selection.
This is a NetApp share...

Getting status 71.
I"ve looked at the bpbkar log in the bin directory of my client, but I'm not
getting anything from it.

Has anyone run into this problem before?